- Access to download and use for worship any and all music compositions in our catalog - all *musician's parts, mp3's, etc.
- Permission to reprint/use *musician's parts as much as you need for as long as you need them.
- Permission to reprint/use *congregation parts for worship (don't forget to report copyright reprints! - All SLM music is licensed through OneLicense.net)
Not at all! You can purchase any piece you'd like individually. However, as we like to "keep things simple," we sell you the entire piece - all PDF's, MP3's, and the right to make as many copies of it as you'd like. While you cannot simply buy one octavo of one piece, you never again have to worry about how many copies of each part to buy. You simply get it all.
- PSALMS - Our main priority as a company is to offer multiple psalm selections for every weekend and feast in the three year Lectionary cycle. Once we have accomplished this, we plan to work on offering psalm settings for each weekday of the two year daily Mass cycle. Most of our psalms use the Lectionary (ICEL) texts and have been approved by the USCCB for use in worship.
- MASS SETTINGS - Based on the approved ICEL texts of the Roman Missal 3rd Edition, we offer a variety of Mass Settings. Like our psalms, all texts have been approved by the USCCB for use in worship.
The music compositions found on this website are some of the hidden "gems" written for congregations that just never got published for whatever reason. They are created by professional composers/musicians working "in the trenches" at their parishes striving to help in providing good quality worship for their parish communities.
Yes. All copy reporting for SLM music must be done through OneLicense.net.